Our children’s education is important because it shapes their thoughts, beliefs, and values about the world we live in. We believe parents are primarily responsible for training their children with a biblical worldview. Ephesians 6:4 charges parents to bring up their children “in the training and admonition of the Lord.”
Students, teachers, and parents all have rights and responsibilities when it comes to education and religious expression. Check out some of the articles here to learn more about education and how to use your voice for Christ in your school.
- Omaha Public Schools: Opt Out isn’t the Solution
- Schools and Transgender Students
- For Students: Your Religious Rights
- For Parents: Be a Voice in Your Child’s Education
- For Teachers: Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Religion in Public Schools: What’s Allowed and What Isn’t Allowed?
- Back To School by Al Riskowski and Karen Bowling
- Education Resources
- Prayer-Walking Principles
- Student Rights Handbook