All LIFE matters to God and He is both the source and giver of life. Psalms 139 declares that each of us are fearfully and wonderfully made and known by God.
I invite you to join us in prayer that every person would recognize the sanctity of life from conception to natural death until we see the injustice of abortion and euthanasia end in America.
God truly hears the prayers of his people when we intercede with a heart of humility and repentance. In 2nd Chronicles 7:14 God promises us that if we humble ourselves on behalf of others with a contrite spirit, He will respond to the prayers of His people.
“If My people who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14
Thank you for joining us in agreement prayer:
- Ask God to forgive us for the taking of innocent life of over 50 million babies by abortion since 1973.
- Pray for hurting mothers and fathers who have aborted a child or children. Pray that they experience healing and forgiveness and encounter God’s tender love and embrace.
- Pray for post abortive ministries to reach out to the hurting with compassion and grace.
- Ask God to rescue the innocent children in the womb who are scheduled to be aborted. Pray for the mothers and fathers to have a change of heart and choose life for their child.
- Pray for the employees and medical staff at abortion clinics to be convicted of the evil of abortion and have the courage to leave the abortion industry.
- Pray for God to unify all ministries that are involved in the pro-life movement.
- Pray for elected leaders to work together to build a culture of life in our state and nation.
- Pray for church leaders to effectively teach God’s about life and His concern extends to the unfortunate, the poor, disenfranchised, born and unborn.
- Pray that there would be a shift in the moral and spiritual atmosphere in America and we would recognize the value of every life from conception to natural death.